Your wireless mouse does not move the cursor on your Surface. (Yes, it is turned on and has good batteries.)
After a computer is imaged or a new mouse is handed out, you may need to connect the device to the computer again via Bluetooth.
- Click the Start menu.
- Click the Gear icon (Settings).
- Click the "Devices" icon.
- Make sure the "Bluetooth & other devices" section is showing.
- Make sure Bluetooth is "On."
- Click the plus button next to the "Add Bluetooth or other device" label.
- On Logitech mice, there is a small button on the bottom below the sensor and near the power button. That is the pairing button. Press it once. The small blue light on top will start to flash.
- Click "Bluetooth" from the Add a Device window.
- Select "Mouse" or "Bluetooth Mouse" from the list.
- Wait for the pairing process to finish. Your mouse should now be connected to your computer.
- Click Done and then close the Settings window.